Good Cause Registration
Resonate Connect enables Good Causes to access a diverse range of professional expertise for free.
You organisation could be:
- A Registered Charity
- An Unregistered Charity (very small)
- A Community Group
- A Social Enterprise
The site will be very simple to use and we will be on hand to provide you with support and guidance as required.
Are categorised as;
- Strategic Development – to help establish objectives and plans
- Organisational Development – to develop and/or implement plans and methods
- Marketing – to establish and develop plans to promote the organisation to various groups
- Business Development – to establish and develop plans to target and secure revenue
- HR – to establish and implement plans and methods to work with employees and supporters
- Finance – to establish and implement systems to control and understand finances
- Technology – to establish what systems would be the best fit
These assignments will generally be an initial 2 hour meeting, followed by 2 hours of off-line work by the volunteer and Good Cause and a final 2 hour meeting to finalise their recommendations. Good Causes can then proceed with their plans by utilising further skills based volunteers through Resonate Connect.
The length and the scope of the assignments is decided by you and the volunteer – it could be 4 hours, it could be 2 days. You could develop a long term relationship with the Good Cause. Resonate Connect brings you together and you take it from there.
These are assignments completed remotely and generally from the volunteer’s workplace. The assignments will generally be 7 hours and can be completed flexibly i.e. 7 hours over 1 day, 2 days, 3 days etc. The length and the scope of the assignments is decided by you and the volunteer – it could be 4 hours, it could be 14 hours.
The range of assignments will grow as Resonate Connect develops, initially assignments covered are;
- Research – using the internet and/or social media and/or telephone work the volunteer will compile information and/or data for you. This could include compiling lists of potential users, customers or partners or compiling data on a specific areas.
- Graphic Design – using the volunteer’s skills to produce a range of designs for you to use in various materials.
- Web Design – using the volunteers’ skills to develop websites.
- Search Engine Optimisation – using the volunteer’s skills to help you enjoy more exposure for your website.
- Copy Writing – using the volunteer’s skills to produce informative documents or marketing material